Click on a link below to view our video tutorials or to download a user guide (PDF).
Installation & Database Setup
- #101 – Tutorial – How To Install & Create A New Database – This will show you how to run the installer (.zip) file, and then create a new database.
- #102 – Tutorial – Converting a Version 5 1-Step Software Database – Watch this video for steps to run the integrated importer to convert your 1-Step (Version 5) database to the new basic Version 6.
- #103 – Tutorial – Networking a SQLite Database with 2+ Computers – This will show you how to share a SQLite database between two or more computers.
User Preferences & Interface
- #201 – Resizing & Arranging Forms – Resize and set the location of forms on your desktop.
- #202 – Make Your (Work) World Colorful! – Customize each form with color!
- #203 – Customizing the Navigator & Using Field Utilities – Double-click in a field to open a larger edit window, a calendar or calculator and more.
Crow River Software User Guides
- SQL Server Setup Guide – (PDF – 653 KB)
- EULA: End-User License Agreement (PDF – 179KB)
- Customer Requirements (PDF – 150KB)
- Support Subscriptions & Maintenance Options (PDF – 173 KB)
- Web Privacy Statement (PDF) – 168 KB
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express is a powerful and reliable free data management system that delivers a rich and reliable data store for lightweight Web Sites and desktop applications. All basic Software products support multiple users on a SQL database (Express or Full version).
- Download SQL Server 2014 Express (from Microsoft) Please review the sections on this page called “Details”, “System Requirements” and “Install Instructions” to ensure you download the correct package for your target system.
- Download our SQL Server Setup Guide (PDF Format), which can be used for configuring SQL (full version) or SQL Express.
- Windows 7 or 7.1, Windows 8 or 8.1 or Windows 10 Operating System
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or above*
- 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended
- 10MB Hard Drive space for application files
- Database (SQLite) file size limited only to available hard drive space
- Internet connection for downloading software & updates
*All products require a minimum .NET Framework version 4.6.1. If you tried to run one of our applications and received a message that your .NET Framework requires updating, click here to go to the Microsoft download page for the .NET 4.6.1. installer. Click the “Download” button on the page and choose “Run” to update your computer.
Standard Features In All Products
- The Integrated Report Designer lets you build an unlimited number of new reports. All reports are automatically placed on the ‘Print’ menu for easy access. Basic reports are included; just copy and edit for customized reporting.
- Add your business information in one place, including logos, addresses, phone numbers etc., and they’ll automatically print on all reports.
- Multiple database support… no limits on the number of databases you can create: Microsoft SQL Server (for network use, not included); Microsoft SQL Server Express (free download from Microsoft, not included) or SQLite, which is a standalone database included in our products.
- All products support email integration with Microsoft Outlook, spell check integration with Microsoft Word and easy import and export to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Any version of Microsoft Office 2003 or above is supported.
- Complete support for unlimited file attachments. You can edit files and reattach them with a single button click. Copy Outlook messages simply by selecting them in Outlook and clicking a button.
- Additional Features Include:
- Metric/Standard Measurement Converter
- Loan & Other Financial Calculators
- Image Converter / Image Clipper
- Label Maker
- To-Do List (Tasks)
Copyright © 2006 – 2019, Crow River Tech, LLC
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, SQL Server and SQL Server Express are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other products are registered trademarks of their respective vendors.