Click on a link below to view our tutorials or to download a user guide (PDF format).
See all of our latest Product information and tutorials at our Crow River Software YouTube Channel.
Click on a link below to download the latest version of each application. These are FULL FEATURED applications with a 30-day trial period.
- basicAppraisals Jewelry & Collectibles Appraisal System – Version 7.01.8418 (6.94 MB)
Tutorials: Installation & Database Setup
- 101 – Installing & Creating a New Database – This will show you how to run the installer (.zip) file and create a new database.
- 700 – Installing An Upgrade – Learn how easy it is to upgrade your basic Software application to the latest version.
- 701 – Troubleshooting Missing Reports – If you don’t see any Report Designs in the Print dialog, the installation may have failed before completion. See this tutorial on how to fix it!
Tutorials: General Configuration / Utilities
- 102 – Adding Your Company Information – Add your company contact information and logo in one easy step, use it everywhere!
Tutorials: basic Appraisals
- 103 – Adding Contacts & Appraisals – How to add customers and use them on an Appraisal,
Additional User Guides
- SQL Server Setup Guide – (PDF – 653 KB)
- EULA: End-User License Agreement (PDF – 179KB)
- Customer Requirements (PDF – 150KB)
- Support Subscriptions & Maintenance Options (PDF – 173 KB)
- Web Privacy Statement (PDF) – 168 KB
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express is a powerful and reliable free data management system that delivers a rich and reliable data store for lightweight Web Sites and desktop applications. All basic Software products support multiple users on a SQL database (Express or Full version).
- Download SQL Server 2014 Express (from Microsoft). Please review the sections on this page called “Details”, “System Requirements” and “Install Instructions” to ensure you download the correct package for your target system.
- Download our SQL Server Setup Guide (PDF Format), which can be used for configuring SQL (full version) or SQL Express.
All basic Software products require a minimum .NET Framework version 4.6.1. If you tried to run one of our applications and received a message that your .NET Framework requires updating, click here to go to the Microsoft download page for the .NET 4.6.1. installer. Click the “Download” button on the page and choose “Run” to update your computer.
Standard Features in All Products
- The Integrated Report Designer lets you build an unlimited number of new reports. All reports are automatically placed on the ‘Print’ dialog for easy access. Basic reports are included; just copy and edit for customized reporting.
- Add your business information in one place, including logos, addresses, phone numbers etc., and they’ll automatically print on all reports.
- Print reports, labels, charts, calendars, documents that merge with your data.
- Multiple database support… no limits on the number of databases you can create: Microsoft SQL Server (for network use, not included); Microsoft SQL Server Express (free download from Microsoft, not included) or SQLite, which is a standalone database included in our products.
- All products support email integration with Microsoft Outlook, spell check integration with Microsoft Word and easy import and export to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Any version of Microsoft Office 2003 or above is supported.
- Complete support for unlimited file attachments. You can edit files and reattach them with a single button click. Copy Outlook messages simply by selecting them in Outlook and clicking a button.
- Build bar & pie charts with a click! Save your designs to run at any time. Simply click a button to copy a chart to the Windows clipboard, for using in any other Windows application.
- Additional Features Include:
- Metric/Standard Measurement Converter
- Loan & Other Financial Calculators
- Image Converter
- Label Maker
- To-Do List (Tasks)
- Windows 10+ Operating System
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or above
- If you tried to run one of our applications and received a message that your .NET Framework requires updating, click here to go to the Microsoft download page for the .NET 4.6.1. installer. Click the “Download” button on the page and choose “Run” to update your computer.
- 6GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended
- 10MB Hard Drive space for application files
- Database (SQLite) file size limited only to available hard drive space
- Internet connection for downloading software & updates
All applications can be run in a multi-user environment, using Microsoft SQL Server* as the database store on a Windows network. The application can be hosted on a shared file server so individual desktop installations are not needed. However, each user MUST have a valid license. Please review our FAQ page for how to configure multiple users in any Crow River Software application.
*Microsoft SQL Server must be purchased and licensed from Microsoft or a Microsoft Solutions provider (not included in any Crow River Software applications). MS SQL Server Express is free from Microsoft and supports up to four users and 4GB of data.
Copyright © 2006 – 2023, Crow River Tech, LLC
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, SQL Server and SQL Server Express are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other products are registered trademarks of their respective vendors.