Crow River Tech, LLC, is a Minnesota-owned, managed and supported independent software provider. Incorporated in 2006 we provide enterprise-quality software for small businesses across North America and beyond. Every aspect of our company is “made in America”… our products are designed, coded and supported in central Minnesota.
“My goal is to provide small businesses with the same high-quality off-the-shelf software that’s usually available only to enterprise-level companies, at an affordable price and requiring little or no internal IT support. Applying my 30+ years of application development to that goal, my product line delivers high quality, simple-to-learn solutions that support your business goals.”
~ LaNette Bremseth, Owner/Architect
Standard Features In All Products
- The Integrated Report Designer lets you build an unlimited number of new reports. All reports are automatically placed on the ‘Print’ menu for easy access. Basic reports are included; just copy and edit for customized reporting.
- Add your business information in one place, including logos, addresses, phone numbers etc., and they’ll automatically print on all reports.
- Multiple database support… no limits on the number of databases you can create: Microsoft SQL Server (for network use, not included); Microsoft SQL Server Express (free download from Microsoft, not included) or SQLite, which is a standalone database included in our products.
- All products support email integration with Microsoft Outlook, spell check integration with Microsoft Word and easy import and export to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Any version of Microsoft Office 2003 or above is supported.
- Complete support for unlimited file attachments. You can edit files and reattach them with a single button click. Copy Outlook messages simply by selecting them in Outlook and clicking a button.
- Build bar & pie charts with a click! Save your designs to run at any time. Simply click a button to copy a chart to the Windows clipboard, for deploying in any other Windows application.
- Additional Features Include:
- Standard Calculator
- Metric/Standard Measurement Converter
- Loan & Other Financial Calculators
- Image Converter / Image Clipper
- Label Maker
- To-Do List (Tasks)
- Windows 7 or 7.1, Windows 8 or 8.1 or Windows 10 Operating System
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or above
- If you tried to run one of our applications and received a message that your .NET Framework requires updating, click here to go to the Microsoft download page for the .NET 4.6.1. installer. Click the “Download” button on the page and choose “Run” to update your computer.
- 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended
- 10MB Hard Drive space for application files
- Database (SQLite) file size limited only to available hard drive space
- Internet connection for downloading software & updates
All applications can be run in a multi-user environment, using Microsoft SQL Server* as the database store on a Windows network. The application can be hosted on a shared file server so individual desktop installations are not needed. However, each user MUST have a valid license. Please review our FAQ page for how to configure multiple users in any Crow River Software application.
*Microsoft SQL Server must be purchased and licensed from Microsoft or a Microsoft Solutions provider (not included in any Crow River Software applications). MS SQL Server Express is free from Microsoft and supports up to four users and 4GB of data.
Contact us at email@example.com
Crow River Tech, LLC 31186 CSAH 34, Litchfield, MN 55355
All products are developed on the Microsoft .NET Framework, using Microsoft Visual Basic 2019.
Copyright © 2006 – 2019, Crow River Tech, LLC
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, SQL Server and SQL Server Express are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other products are registered trademarks of their respective vendors.