Our basic Products are easy-to-use, out-of-the-box desktop applications that are just right for your business whether you work alone or with 200+ employees. They can scale from a single user to unlimited network users with no upsell. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Out-of-the-box ready, easy to install, easy to use…. all with a 30-day free trial. Click a link below to try before you buy.
basic Appraisals – NEW Version 7!
Appraisals makes it easy to create professional appraisals for jewelry, watches, collectibles and more. You can add as many items as you like to each appraisal, including digital images (direct from your camera or scanner) and print or email the finished appraisal directly to the customer. Includes Contacts and Planner (Scheduler), plus all standard features (see below).
All product downloads are FULL Versions, limited only to a 30-day trial. Before your trial period is up, you can simply purchase a license and continue using it without any conversions or data loss. Contact email@example.com to purchase.
Upgrade Availability: Just check the Version Number on the basic Product on this page and compare it to the Release Number displayed on your application’s Main Toolbar (first window that opens). As long as the first two numbers are the same, you can download any later release and install it without needing a new Product Key. For example, if your version says “Release 7.01.7789” and the new release is “7.01.7855”, you can download and install it (please uninstall the previous version first). You will not be prompted for a product key, and all of your settings and data will be the same.
NOTE: Please uninstall any previous version before installing a new one by following these steps (or watch this video!)
- Click on the Start button to open the list of applications on your computer.
- Scroll down to the “Crow River Software” folder and click on the arrow to display your application(s).
- Right-click on the basic Application name and choose “Uninstall” from the popup menu and follow the prompts.
- Windows 10 (or 11) Operating System
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or above*
- 6GB RAM minimum, 8GB RAM Recommended
- 10MB Hard Drive space for application files
- Database (SQLite) file size limited only to available hard drive space
- Internet connection for downloading software & updates
*All products require a minimum .NET Framework version 4.6.1. If you tried to run one of our applications and received a message that your .NET Framework requires updating, click the link below to go to the Microsoft download page for the .NET 4.6.1. installer. Click the “Download” button on the page and choose “Run” to update your computer.
Standard Features in All Products
- The Integrated Report Designer lets you build an unlimited number of new reports. All reports are automatically placed on the ‘Print’ menu for easy access. Basic reports are included; just copy and edit for customized reporting.
- Add your business information in one place, including logos, addresses, phone numbers etc., and they’ll automatically print on all reports.
- Multiple database support… no limits on the number of databases you can create: Microsoft SQL Server (for network use, not included); Microsoft SQL Server Express (free download from Microsoft, not included) or SQLite, which is a standalone database included in our products.
- All products support email integration with Microsoft Outlook, spell check integration with Microsoft Word and easy import and export to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Any version of Microsoft Office 2003 or above is supported.
- Complete support for unlimited file attachments. You can edit files and reattach them with a single button click. Copy Outlook messages simply by selecting them in Outlook and clicking a button.
- Additional Features Include:
- Metric/Standard Measurement Converter
- Loan & Other Financial Calculators
- Image Converter / Image Clipper
- Label Maker
- DocWriter – Customized Mail Merge for holiday letters, etc.
- To-Do List (Tasks)
Copyright © 2006 – 2023, Crow River Tech, LLC
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, SQL Server and SQL Server Express are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other products are registered trademarks of their respective vendors.